Welcome to Thomas Graf Lab –
Main research topics
- June 1969Ph.D. at the University of Tübingen
- 1969-1971Research assistant at the Max Planck Institute of Virology, Tübingen.
- 1972-1973Postdoctoral Fellow (Fellowship from the “Jane Coffin Childs Memorial Fund Research”) and Instructor, Dept. of Microbiology and Immunology, Duke University, Medical Center, Durham, N.C., U.S.A.
- 1973-1978Group leader, Max Planck Institute of Virology, Tübingen.
- 1978-1983Section Head and Professor, Institute of Virology, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg.
- 1983-1998Programme Coordinator and Senior Scientist, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg.
- 1998-2006Professor of Developmental and Molecular Biology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461.
- 2006-2015ICREA Research Professor and Group Leader, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2015-presentSenior Scientist, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona, Spain